Poolside Digital is a full service marketing agency specializing in social media management, content marketing, copywriting and branding. We help your business communicate its story in a seemingly effortless, yet impactful way using an effective digital marketing strategy and powerful creative.
We’re looking for:
A self-motivated individual with an entrepreneurial spirit and a creative passion for social media and content creation. We are looking for someone who has at least two years’ worth of experience in social media management and who is enthusiastic about social media strategy, content creation and staying up to date with social media trends. This is a remote with the ability to attend client photo/video shoots in Calgary and in person weekly team meetings. You must be comfortable with flexible hours, responding to last minute requests and rapid changes.
Responsibilities include, but aren’t limited to:
– Working with the team to brainstorm new ways to engage the client’s audience and develop social media strategies for a diverse range of clients.
– Client facing communication including meetings and emails with the ability to communicate effectively and in a timely manner.
– Developing and executing monthly content calendars across a number of different social media platforms for each client.
– Creating graphics (stories, video covers, memes, quotes) in Canva.
– Community management and engagement for each client; representing the brand in a professional, articulate and educated manner.
– Analyzing data and compiling a month-end report for each client that provides valuable insight into current initiatives and provide actionable strategies to continue to improve the client’s online presence, content and engagement.
– Keeping up to date with all industry trends, insights, topics and best practices and be able to implement into current client strategies.
Experience / Skills:
– 2+ years experience working in social media management, agency experience is ideal.
– Excellent oral and written communication skills
– Strategic thinking, problem solving, communication proficiency and time management.
– Proficient with Facebook Business, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, LinkedIn and YouTube.
– Experience with Canva, amateur video editing (for reels/tiktok)
– Comfortable creating content and being in client videos/photos
– Contractor position
– 20-30 hours per week with the potential to become full-time
Please send your resume, social media handles and examples of your work (ie. client account you’ve worked on) to firstname.lastname@example.org